Hyderabadi Style Chicken 65
- Leave a Comment
- Related Items
J was doing his engineering course in Military College of Engineering in Secunderabad, when we got married. Soon after marriage we headed to Secunderabad. It was there that I got to taste Chicken 65 for the first time. It was love at first bite. Chicken 65 turned out to be a must-have starter dish, every time we ate out.
Once we were walking along the street, when I spotted a food cart, where the guy was making Chicken 65. As I was eager to know the recipe, I keenly observed him after placing our order. I didn’t have the courage to ask him about the ingredients. Hence I started guessing the ingredients and took a mental note of the same.As soon as I reached home, I jotted down all the ingredients and the process. I wasn’t sure if I got the ingredients right, but thought of trying it anyway.
The experiment turned out to be a success. Needless to say, I was thrilled to bits.
Having tasted various versions of Chicken 65, the Hyderabadi Style Chicken 65 remains our favourite.
Personally, I am not a big fan of adding food colours. However in this dish, I added it for better presentation. Otherwise whenever I make Chicken 65 or Gobi 65, I always omit colour. It’s totally upto you whether to add colour or not.
You can find the recipe for Gobi 65/ Cauliflower 65 here.
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)